Call Us and Learn More
Symptoms you may Experience if your Hormones are Out of Balance
- Weight gain or the inability to lose weight
- Hair loss or changes in hair texture
- Hot flashes/night sweats
- Changes in muscle tone
- Loss of skin elasticity/sagging skin
- Bone density (osteopenia, osteoporosis)
- Mood swings
- Loss of libido
- Vaginal dryness/thinning
- Memory loss
- Decline of cognitive abilities/brain fog
- Joint pain or stiffness
- Thinning eye lashes/loss of eye brows
- Lessened ability to cope with stress
- Dry skin
We Can Help!
We have decades of experience in hormone balancing.
Causes of Hormonal Imbalance
- The Aging Process
- Unhealthy diet.
- Stress (mind and body)
- Unresolved past traumas
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Lack of quality sleep
- Hormone depletion
Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy(BHRT)
- Better quality and quantity of sleep
- Increased energy levels and motivation
- Enhanced libido
- More muscle mass and less fat build-up
- Elimination of hot flashes and night sweats
- Improved mental sharpness
- Better mood and mental status
- Reduced anxiety/depression
- Enhanced ability to cope with stressors
- Improved skin elasticity and muscle tone
- Improved vaginal health
- Reduction/elimination of joint pain
- Improved hair growth
“I had been having all manner of issues that gradually got worse over a period of years in my mid 40s and as I approached 50. I tried all kinds of vitamins and supplements, eating healthier, and exercise. It helped, but I still could not sleep well at night and felt very fatigued during the day, amongst other symptoms. I had put in nearly 3 decades at a very high-stress corporate position and felt like I had just completely burned out. Then with very thorough testing we were able to isolate the real cause of why I felt so crappy. With proper hormone replacement and the right guidance in nutrition, supplements, and lifestyle changes I was able to get back to feeling good again. Wow! What a night and day difference this made!”
About Our Providers
Connie Casad, M.D.
Melissa Lang, W.H.N.P., B.C.
“My approach to healthcare is holistic, consisting of mind, body, and soul.” I believe in disease prevention with a Functional Medicine foundation. I specialize in BHRT, custom compounding, BHRT Pellet insertion, female sexual dysfunction and wellness. Additionally, I focus on low-functioning thyroid, contraceptive management, weight loss and dietary counseling, as well as men’s hormone therapy services and wellness.”
Now Offering In-Person and Virtual Appointments
Telemedicine Services for Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Call Us and Learn More
Why Come to Our Practice?
We see patients who have tried some BHRT therapies in the past, but who still don’t feel good. Our providers also see people who are having symptoms and don’t feel good, yet prior labs have shown “normal.” and they’ve been told nothing is wrong with them, or that it might all be in their head.
- Estrogen, progesterone, testosterone (testosterone only for male patients)
- Ferritin (iron levels)
- Liver and kidney function
- Cardiac markers
- Glucose metabolism
- LH/FSH (Pituitary)
- Folate (Anemia)
- Vitamins such as D3, B12, and Magnesium
- Homocysteine (inflammation and cardiac markers)
- Thyroid (TSH, T3, T4)
Functional Medicine Approach
- Spending more time with our patients to understand individual needs and goals.
- Comprehensive lab work to identify underlying health issues, hormonal imbalances, and nutritional deficiencies.
- Meaningful discussions with patients about symptoms, prior health histories, lifestyle, and diet.
- Nutritional guidance.
- Stress management guidance.
- Balancing hormones.
- Addressing nutritional deficiencies through food changes and/or supplementation.
“I’ve been seeing Dr. Casad for the past 8 years. Initially, I began as a true hormone patient in full blown menopause after a full hysterectomy. Her theory of getting to the root cause of my symptoms has worked wonders and has changed my life for the better. Her office staff are super sweet as well. Thanks, guys!”
Bioidentical Hormone Delivery Methods
Bioidentical hormones can be administered through a variety of delivery methods including:
- Triturates (placed under the tongue to absorb)
- Troches (placed between the teeth and gum to absorb)
- Rapid dissolve tablets
- Pellets (implanted under the skin; pellets are the size of a grain of rice and last 3-6 months)
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Safety
Are Bioidentical Hormones FDA Approved?
“Exceptional care! I have been a patient for 28 years and have always been treated with respect and kindness. Rare huh? All of her patients receive the same treatment! In this day and age, I find these qualities to be awesome. I highly recommend this physician and her medical practice!”
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men
As women age, they go through menopause. Men also go through something similar called andropause. But as men age, production of testosterone declines. Testosterone is the hormone that is responsible for:
- Energy levels
- Mental focus
- Healthy metabolism
- Muscle mass
- Sex drive
- Cardiovascular health
Free Phone Consultation with Our New Patient Coordinator
Or Send Us A Message