Dr. Casad’s Office Subscription Program
Inspired Health and Wellness Bioidentical Hormone Service
Our practice is sensitive to the affordability of Bio-Identical hormone services. We have tried to come up with a way to help patients use their insurance as much as possible and to reduce the costs of a bioidentical hormone program.
To that end, we have worked out a program that allows flexibility to help meet everyone’s needs and potential insurance benefits. We are calling it our “Inspired Health and Wellness Bioidentical Hormone Service,” and it applies to services with our long-experienced Nurse Practitioner, Melissa Lang, who specializes in Hormone Replacement.
The costs involved are as follows:
- $250 deposit when you book.
- $500 due at the first appointment.
- $150 per month thereafter for the rest of the year (11 payments)
These payments cover all appointments for the initial year (4 in total).
In addition to this, we will file for any possible insurance benefits you may be able to receive for the appointments and will forward to you any insurance payments we are able to get through your insurance.
It has been our experience that the usual amount of reimbursement is between $350 & $400 per year. In some cases, with really good insurance, the reimbursement amount has been $600 to $700 per year.
Labwork under the Subscription Program:
This program allows you to use your insurance benefits for the needed lab work before each appointment.
As an alternative, we also offer heavily discounted labs if you are self-pay. Self-pay lab costs are $175 for your first set of labs and $75 for each subsequent set of labs for the other 3 appointments.
If you believe your insurance will cover your labs, you should use insurance to cover these. If it turns out that you get a bill for more than the above self-pay costs, we can reverse this lab order and change it to self-pay and you would only owe us for the self-pay costs of the labs.
We want you to be engaged in the process of choosing your prescribed medications from the very beginning by providing options. You get to choose based on what you can afford and what level of quality you want, these are:
- You can get Pharmaceutical hormones through your pharmacy, for which you may be able to use some insurance benefits. This will be the least expensive option.
- You can use a local Compounding Pharmacy of your choice.
- You can use our recommended Compounding Pharmacy of the highest quality, called MedQuest. They ship 3-month supplies of all hormones every 3 months. MedQuest does provide you with Universal Claims for these meds that you may use to submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement.
You do not need to decide on this now. Nurse Practitioner Lang will go over these options in more detail with you at your appointment.
Payments for the Subscription Program are: $250 Deposit, $500 at first appt, then 11 months of $150. These payments do not cover labs, medications or supplements.
Insurance Information: Please ask them to bring their insurance card with them to the first appointment, and office staff will look into possible benefits/reimbursement for them